Sourcing for a great tool to create your own personalized 3D computer graphics or 3D models instead of looking for ready-made templates in a 3D photo gallery? Well, there is an easy way for 3D graphic artists, designers or amateurs to make their 3-dimensional imagery or artwork if they are using Photoshop Creative Suite 3 (CS3) or Photoshop 7.0 and above. Try out the 3D Bridge from DAZ Studios. It is a 3D plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
3D Bridge is in Beta Version now. You can use it to harness the power of 3-Dimension in your Photoshop art work. It won’t cost you any money; it is free for downloading. You can also view the 3D Bridge tutorial from YouTube.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello