Sourcing for a great tool to create your own personalized 3D computer graphics or 3D models instead of looking for ready-made templates in a 3D photo gallery? Well, there is an easy way for 3D graphic artists, designers or amateurs to make their 3-dimensional imagery or artwork if they are using Photoshop Creative Suite 3 (CS3) or Photoshop 7.0 and above. Try out the 3D Bridge from DAZ Studios. It is a 3D plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
3D Bridge is in Beta Version now. You can use it to harness the power of 3-Dimension in your Photoshop art work. It won’t cost you any money; it is free for downloading. You can also view the 3D Bridge tutorial from YouTube.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key