Internet users like to display their picture while they are participating in forum, chatting in MSN, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, etc. Display pics sometimes represent the characteristics of the user to a certain extent. For instance, a humorous user likes to use funny photos or cartoons as his display photo to show his sense of humor. We found an interesting webpage from China that allows you to create your own creative and exclusive display picture. This webpage, CartoonMSN, is a new Microsoft Avatar service on MSN China. It is quite fun using it. However, the problem with the webpage is it is in the Chinese language. If you have problem reading Chinese, perhaps you can follow our step by step guide to use this interesting program.
Go to Cartoon.MSN and click the Start Button. Once you click it, a new page will require you to install an application called MSN Cartoons Beta. Click on the Install Cartoon button. In a message box prompts out, click save to store the MSN Cartoon Beta file to your PC and run to install it.
On the same page, click on the button “Choose your Model”
You will be given a few options to select your type of face.
To move on, click on “To add the decorative items”.
Select either in 98×98 or 252×252. Once you click it, you will receive a zip file. Download the zip file and you will find 14 funny faces for you to use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links