Microsoft has released the CTP version of SQL Server 2008 Service Pack (SP1). Users can use these packages to upgrade any SQL Server 2008 edition. This release has basically fixed the issues reported through the SQL Server community. Microsoft has highlighted that this CTP version is basically made available for general testing purposes only. It is not advisable to deploy the CTP version in the production environment.
Download the CTP version of SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) via the link here.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista
- 32-bit systems (x86)
- 64-bit systems (x64, ia64)
- 1GHz or faster processor
- Minimum of 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 675 MB of available hard disk space
– PC with Intel or compatible Pentium III 600 MHz or higher processor (1 GHz or faster recommended)