The Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 allow end-user to install the operating system without entering a product key during installation. By not keying in a product key, users get to enjoy 30 days of free usage (rearm to extend to 120 days) without activating the operating system, as initial grace or OOB grace period.
Although end-user does not enter any product key into the system, Windows 7 and Windows Vista uses a default product key to install the operating system. In other words, Windows 7 or Windows Vista has a product key comes together with it that is the same for all installations of Windows, differentiate only by editions of Windows. The default product key can be easily retrieved by using a product key reader, or viewed from a file named “product.ini” in the “\sources” folder of Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 installation DVD.
Although the default product key cannot be used to activate Windows, the serial numbers can be used as a mean to create a Windows 7 or Vista unattended setup which automates the deployment of Windows without user input or intervention. The default product key can also used when user decides to deactivate Windows and go back to trial period, where a product key is required, and the default product key will make it runs for 30 days without activation.
Here’s the list of Windows Vista and Windows 7 default product keys.
- Windows 7 Ultimate – D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV
- Windows 7 Professional – HYF8J-CVRMY-CM74G-RPHKF-PW487
- Windows 7 Home Premium – RHPQ2-RMFJH-74XYM-BH4JX-XM76F
- Windows 7 Home Basic – YGFVB-QTFXQ-3H233-PTWTJ-YRYRV
- Windows 7 Starter – 7Q28W-FT9PC-CMMYT-WHMY2-89M6G
- Windows Vista Ultimate – VMCB9-FDRV6-6CDQM-RV23K-RP8F7
- Windows Vista Business – 4D2XH-PRBMM-8Q22B-K8BM3-MRW4W
- Windows Vista Home Premium – X9HTF-MKJQQ-XK376-TJ7T4-76PKF
- Windows Vista Home Basic – RCG7P-TX42D-HM8FM-TCFCW-3V4VD
- Windows Vista Starter – X9PYV-YBQRV-9BXWV-TQDMK-QDWK4
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements