The computer will automatically keep track of every move we make: the websites we visited, the programs executed, the files opened, etc. These tracks will compromise the security of your system and pose possible threats to your system. To clear, delete and strike out these tracks and to ensure your computer’s privacy, you can try out this freeware, Advanced Privacy Cleaner 1.1.
Advanced Privacy Cleaner 1.1 is a useful tool and program to delete the particular tracks selected by you. You can choose to delete the respective tracks from many different areas in your computer from the six screens displayed by the software. The erasing process is easy and simple; a click on “Clean Now” will erase the tracks selected by you. Technically, there are six types of data you can choose to remove: Windows Tracks, Program Tracks, Internet Tracks, Cookies, Messenger Tracks and Plugins.
The summary of the key features of “Advanced Privacy Cleaner”:
• Cleans tracks from your computer with a single click
• Provides different categories of track types to delete
• Deletes temporary installation files, various log files, browser files, etc.
• Deletes tracks from Internet Explorer, Windows searches
Download Link for Advanced Privacy Cleaner 1.1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links