You deal with a lot of confidential documents? Sometimes it is very crucial to make sure that these confidential documents or data have been deleted. You can try out File Deleter by DigitByte Studio. File Deleter is an easy to use tool for deleting files permanently. To delete files under windows or even finaldata application is not really a safe operation even though you have cleared your Recycle Bin or even formatted your hard disks. Some disk tools can recover the files which have been deleted from Windows Explorer, Command Prompt, Recycle Bin or a formatted-disk. File Deleter can clear all data of deleted files physically without any chance of recovering them, and protect your privacy effectively.
File Deleter is around US$19.99. You can try the trial version. It supports Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 platforms and required 32MB RAM.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro