Dell has launched its new laptop – Inspiron 11z, which is thin, portable and convenient and allows users to experience true mobility for an affordable price. The new Dell Inspiron 11z comes with 11.6-inch display, an ultra-low voltage 1.2GHz Celeron that Dell estimates is about 40 percent faster than a 1.6GHz Atom, and an integrated Intel GS45 graphics card. In addition, Dell Inspiron 11z ultraportable laptop also equipped with 1.3-megapixel webcam, Wi-Fi connectivity, HDMI port, three USB 2.0 ports and a memory card slot. Furthermore, the laptop also runs with Vista Home Premium (with an upgrade to Windows 7 once it’s released) and available with a standard 3-cell 28WHr Li-ion battery that able run up to 3 hours operating time.
Features of Dell Inspiron 11z:
- 11.6-inch WLED display with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
- 1.2GHz Intel Celeron 723 CULV processor (800MHz FSB/1MB cache)
- Intel GS45 + ISH9M SFF chipset
- Intel GS45 integrated graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 250GB(5400rpm) HDD
- Dell Wireless 1397 802.11g
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Ethernet, 3 USB ports, 3-in-1 card reader (SD/SMMC/MS), HDMI output
- 3 cell (28WHr) Li-Ion battery
- Windows Vista Home Premium with free upgrade kit to Windows 7
The new Dell Inspiron 11z laptop measures just 11.5 x 8.4 x 0.9 inch and weighs only 1.4 kg (with 3 cell battery). The laptop currently available in US and will land in the UK and France from August 25 from starting price of $399 through Dell official website and selecting leading retailer.