Dell has announced its new beautiful all-in-one computer, named as Dell Studio One 19, which made of beautiful aluminum, glass and fabric, featuring 18.5-inch multi-touch LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1366 x 768 pixels resolution.
“The new Studio One 19 is as nice to look at as it is functional,” said Alex Gruzen, senior vice president of Dell’s Consumer products. “More and more people are making the kitchen the center of their entertainment and computing experience and the Studio One 19 is the ideal system for that need. The Studio One 19 is about lifestyle and design and is very affordable for the family.”
Specifications Of Dell Studio One 19:
- Intel Celeron, Dual Core Celeron, Pentium Dual Core, Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad Core Processor options
- Choice of nVidia GeForce 9200 or GeForce 9400 integrated graphics
- Up to 4GB dual channel memory
- Up to 750GB HDD
- Slot load Optical drive
- 7-in-1 media card reader and 6 USB ports
- Optional built-in wireless, web camera, Blu-ray Disc
- Optional multi-touch capability
- Optional facial recognition security (with webcam)
The new Dell Studio One 19 that available in Solid Pure White, Tuscan Red, Navy Blue, Powder Pink or Charcoal color will hit Japanese market later this month, and slated to be available in other countries later this spring with a starting price of $699.