Firefox can zoom in and zoom out on a web pages by pressing Ctrl-+ or Ctrl– keys combination, or by selecting appropriate command in View -> Zoom menu. In Firefox 3, zoom features now magnifies or reduces the size of both text and images.
Beside, zoom function in Firefox 3 also remember the last used zoom level on a domain, and automatically open any web pages from the domain at the zoom level. For example, if you increase the size of text and image on mydigitallife.info by 1 zoom step, Firefox will remember the zoom level. The next time the reader visits mydigitallife.info domain or any page from the domain, the page will be displayed at 1 zoom in step.
If you use zoom function just for temporary reading, and would prefer Firefox to display an new pages at normal zoom or default size, regardless of what the page from the domain is displayed on last visit, here’s the trick to hack the Firefox zoom feature.
Type about:config in the Location Bar. Search or filter for browser.zoom.siteSpecific preference name, then double click on the preference to change its value to false (by default is “true”).
Voila, all new pages on Firefox tab or window now get reset to base normal zoom level.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key