Previously we mentioned about Directory Monitor that can track files changes in specific folders, now there is a similar software utility that can achieve the same purpose. Named as DiskPulse, it can be setup to monitor any change of your files resided in directories without your need to manually compare them from time to time.
Once install and launch the utility, users will be brought to an interface whereby some initial configurations can be set. For the start, just click on ‘Monitor’ button will bring up a default profile so that users can configure directories to be monitored, events and rules or matching criteria that will trigger the log file and many more. Once everything is set, just click on ‘Start’ button will execute the monitoring and whenever there is any change being detected, it will be logged with exact date and time, Operation (whether it has been modified, created, renamed or etc) as well as file name and location. Meanwhile, users are allowed to create different profiles with customized settings depending on various scenarios so that it could be useful for any level of monitoring depending on personal preference.
Consumed around 3MB of your hard disk space, DiskPulse is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 for free download to detect any changes to your files and folders. To make it even useful, there is an upgrade version – DiskPulse Pro that allows users to compile monitoring report in HTML, text or excel CSV format and even send email notification automatically with additional $25 for upgrade.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links