Instead of searching on multiple search engines, the users can add Google Unified Search plugin to their Firefox web browser to display search results from multiple search engines. The Google Unified Search has been integrated with multiple search engines in Google search results and supports Bing, Wikipedia, Wolfram Alpha, StumbleUpon and Delicious.
By default, it will display the Google and Bing search results on the same page. There will be a control in the top right corner which makes it possible to switch to another search engine. A click on any button to get the search results from the selected service and click on arrow sign to get the search results from the selected service.
Google Unified Search is available here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key