Instead of searching on multiple search engines, the users can add Google Unified Search plugin to their Firefox web browser to display search results from multiple search engines. The Google Unified Search has been integrated with multiple search engines in Google search results and supports Bing, Wikipedia, Wolfram Alpha, StumbleUpon and Delicious.
By default, it will display the Google and Bing search results on the same page. There will be a control in the top right corner which makes it possible to switch to another search engine. A click on any button to get the search results from the selected service and click on arrow sign to get the search results from the selected service.
Google Unified Search is available here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode