Volume Licensing customers, typically big corporations and large companies enroll in Select, Open License, Open Value, Enterprise Agreement (EA) or Software Assurance (SA) subscriptions can access and download full and final RTM version of Windows Vista with Service Pack 1. The Windows Vista media with SP1 slipstreamed and integrated into setup installation eliminates the need for VL users to separately download and install the massive and big service pack after the Vista system up and running.
The Windows Vista SP1 Enterprise edition software for both new install or upgrade versions for VL customers can be downloaded from the Microsoft Volume License Services (MVLS) at https://licensing.microsoft.com via Media Subscription Kits and Software Assurance or MSDN Benefit Kits. Both x86 and x64 is available in DVD image. Administrators can also view your agreements, licenses, purchase order and obtain volume keys (VLK).
Other than downloading directly from Microsoft Volume Licensing or eOpen servers, interested users can also download the official versions of Vista SP1 Enterprise slipstream edition via P2P BT (BitTorrent) network, as the DVD media images have been leaked to web. Download download the torrents below and use a Bit Torrent such as uTorrent, BitComet, ABC and others to download the actual ISO image file for Vista Enterprise Edition with SP1 integrated.
SA Win Vista Enterprise w SP1 32-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD (6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Enterprise_en-us_VL-FRMEVOL_EN_DVD.iso)
Download MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.VISTA.WITH.SP1.ENTERPRISE.x86.RTM.VL.EN-US-WZTiSO.torrent or 6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Enterprise_en-us_VL-FRMEVOL_EN_DVD.iso.torrent.
SA Win Vista Enterprise w SP1 64-bit English Disk Kit MVL DVD (6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Enterprise_en-us_VL-FRMEXVOL_EN_DVD)
Download MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.VISTA.WITH.SP1.ENTERPRISE.x64.RTM.VL.EN-US-WZTiSO.torrent or 6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Enterprise_en-us_VL-FRMEXVOL_EN_DVD.iso.torrent.
Windows Vista Enterprise Edition requires product activation via KMS host, although hackers have known to be able to setup a spoofed KMS server to activate any copies of Vista system.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links