Why spend money to purchase word-to-PDF-converter software to convert your word document to PDF format? If you need to convert your word document or spreadsheet to PDF format, you can try a free plug-in from Microsoft. This free add-in to Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Save as PDF, works with all programs in the Microsoft Office Suite 2007, e.g. MS Office Access 2007, MS Office Word 2007, MS Office Excel 2007, MS Office PowerPoint 2007, MS Office InfoPath 2007, MS Office OneNote 2007, MS Office Publisher 2007 and MS Office Visio 2007.
Users who want to install this add-in can download the Save as PDF plugin using the direct download link from Microsoft Download Center. This MS Office supplementary tool is subject to the license terms for the 2007 MS Office system. Once users have installed this plug-in, a new option “Save as PDF or XPS” will appear in the “Save As” menu. Users can just save their MS documents into PDF format by using this option. It is fast and easy.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro