Adobe Acrobat has just released its Adobe Acrobat 18.104.22.1682 Professional Extended. Adobe Acrobat Professional Extended is an enhanced PDF solution caters particularly for business needs and technical professionals. This business solution application comes with all the features and functionality available in Acrobat 9 Pro, plus the ability to unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio.
Adobe Acrobat 22.214.171.1242 Professional Extended enables users to make their own personalized interactive presentations with the new feature, Adobe Presenter, convert and share video in PDF files, create PDF maps, convert virtually any 2D and 3D designs to PDF, and enjoy expanded 3D capabilities with the new Adobe 3D Reviewer.
Summary of Adobe Acrobat 126.96.36.1992 Professional Extended features:
Create and share PDF documents
Create and reliably share PDF documents
• Easily convert any document that prints to PDF to preserve formatting and ensure document integrity.
Easily convert files to PDF
• Convert to PDF with one-button ease from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Project, Visio, Access, and Publisher, as well as Autodesk® AutoCAD® and Lotus Notes.
Scan to PDF with OCR
• Scan paper documents to PDF and automatically recognize text with optical character recognition (OCR) technology to create compact, searchable PDF documents.
Convert e-mail to PDF
• Archive e-mail or e-mail folders from Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes in PDF to facilitate search and retrieval.
Capture web pages as PDF
• Convert complete web pages, or just the portions you want, including or excluding rich and interactive media. PDF versions of web pages are easy to print, archive, mark up, and share.
Enable others to access design data
• Convert virtually any 2D and 3D designs — including layers, dimensions, and metadata — to a single PDF file to share product data more easily and securely.
Create interactive, on-demand presentations
• Use Adobe Presenter, included with Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, to liven up your Microsoft PowerPoint slides with video, voice-over, demos, and interactive quizzes, and then output to PDF for reliable, cross-platform sharing.
Easily share video in PDF
• Convert a variety of video formats to FLV for reliable, cross-platform sharing of video, animations, and applications in PDF documents. With native support for Adobe Flash technology, no additional media player is necessary for playback.
Insert video in PDF
• Embed video in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint and convert to FLV in PDF or insert FLV or H.264 video in PDF files for direct playback in Acrobat and Adobe Reader.
Create PDF maps
• Import geospatial files that retain metadata and coordinates to create PDF maps that can be searched, measured, and marked up with Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Discover the longitude and latitude by placing your cursor over a location. Measure PDF maps in real-world units.
Work with Acrobat.com
• Use Acrobat.com services with Acrobat to store and share large documents, collect form data, and review documents with virtually anyone, anywhere.
Combine files from multiple applications
Unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio
• Assemble documents, drawings, e-mail, spreadsheets, and rich media — including audio, video, 3D, and maps — in a single, compressed PDF Portfolio.
Use professionally designed templates
• Choose one of many professional templates to quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish to your PDF Portfolio. Add your logo and include descriptions to guide recipients through the contents.
Maintain individual file settings• Maintain digital signatures and security settings within each individual PDF file and form when combining them in a PDF Portfolio.
Merge multiple documents into one PDF file
• Combine documents, drawings, and rich media content in a single, polished PDF document. Optimize file size and arrange files in any order regardless of file type, dimensions, or orientation.
Include only the pages you need
• Specify which pages, layouts, or sheets should be included from source files in your final, merged PDF file or PDF Portfolio.
Optimize PDF output
• Select from multiple file size and quality settings to optimize PDF output for your intended purpose.
Quickly regenerate a PDF Portfolio
• Re-create a PDF Portfolio after revising source files, without having to locate and gather the native files again.
Unify with headers, footers, and watermarks
• Automatically remove headers and footers from source files and add unifying headers, footers, or watermarks to your merged PDF file or PDF Portfolio.
Attach native files
• Share source files by including documents in their original, native formats.
Protect and control sensitive information
Help secure PDF documents
• Help protect PDF documents with 256-bit encryption.
Help protect data with passwords and permissions
• Use passwords to help control access to PDF documents. Use permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering. Save passwords and permissions as security policies that can be easily applied to new PDF files.
Permanently remove sensitive information
• Use redaction tools to black out sensitive text, illustrations, or other information, permanently deleting the content from the PDF document.
Remove hidden data
• Inspect PDF documents for metadata, hidden layers, and other concealed information, and remove it before distributing the files to others.
Certify PDF documents
• Use digital IDs to certify documents, signifying that they came from a trusted source.
Sign documents digitally
• Apply digital signatures to authenticate documents, manage their status, and help protect against unauthorized modification.
Help protect attached files• Help protect all the documents in your PDF Portfolio with 256-bit encryption.
Enable Adobe Reader users
• Extend digital signature capabilities to anyone using free Adobe Reader software (version 8 or later).
Collaborate through shared document reviews
Manage electronic document reviews
• Gain the input you need through interactive, shared document reviews that help participants see and build on each other’s comments, which can be sorted by author, date, or page.
Easily review video
• Comment on video using any of the commenting and markup tools to add feedback to a specific frame.
Easily track reviews
• Use the Review Tracker to monitor progress and participation in shared reviews. View the status of reviewers, e-mail reviewers, send e-mail reminders, or invite additional participants to a review.
Modify and end reviews
• Use the Review Tracker to add and change review deadlines, end reviews, delete reviews, and start a new review with the same reviewers.
Include Adobe Reader users
• Enable anyone using free Adobe Reader software (version 8 or later) to participate in e-mail- or server-based reviews using all of the commenting and markup tools in Acrobat 9, including notes, stamps, highlighting, lines, shapes, and more.
View and print comments
• Easily compile all comments in a single PDF document. View and print feedback for easy reconciliation. Sort comments by author, date, or page. Search comments for words or phrases.
Conduct e-mail-based reviews
• Initiate a document review in PDF via e-mail. Merge inbound comments and markups from all reviewers into one PDF document with a single click.
Export comments to Word or AutoCAD
• Select and export comments back to your original Word or AutoCAD file. Comments appear in Word as tracked changes and in AutoCAD as a separate layer.
Compare PDF documents
• Automatically highlight the differences between two versions of a PDF document, including text and images, so you can quickly and easily identify what has changed.
Synchronize document views
• Help colleagues, clients, and partners get on the same page at the same time with the ability to co-navigate documents. To provide clarity and enhance discussion, use Acrobat.com services to enable collaboration on a PDF file. Then distribute the PDF file and walk recipients through it in real time by controlling the page view they see.
Easily create forms and collect data
Easily create and manage electronic forms
• Use the new Form Wizard to convert Microsoft Word and Excel documents or scanned paper to fillable PDF forms.
Optimize form distribution
• Easily distribute forms, combine collected forms in a single document or view for easy filtering and analysis, and export collected data in a spreadsheet*.
Easily track forms and participation
• Use the Form Tracker to see when forms have been completed and by whom and to send reminders.
Get started with form templates
• Take advantage of an existing library of common form templates, such as human resources forms, invoices, and expense reports.
Create dynamic forms Enhanced
• Use Adobe LiveCycle Designer, a professional form design tool included with Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, to further customize and automate dynamic XML forms.
Include Adobe Reader users
• Enable anyone using free Adobe Reader software (version 8 or later) to fill in and save forms locally. By extending Acrobat functionality to Reader users, you can enable virtually anyone to participate in the workflows you initiate.
Collaborate in 3D
Convert virtually any CAD file to a PDF document using templates
• Convert designs from CAD applications such as CATIA V4 and V5, NX, I-DEAS, JT, SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, Autodesk Inventor, and many others to rich, interactive Adobe PDF documents to empower customers, suppliers, and co-workers to easily review, mark up, and interrogate designs. Leverage templates to communicate more clearly and effectively.
Reduce the need to create 2D drawings by sharing CAD data containing PMI
• Easily distribute 3D designs containing product manufacturing information (PMI) such as dimensions, tolerances, and annotations to your extended manufacturing teams, enabling them to highlight part models or geometry related to specific PMI. PMI views created in native CAD applications are imported into the PDF document as intelligent PMI views.
Easily create PDF documents from OpenGL applications
• Instantly capture your CAD designs in Adobe PDF with one-button ease from OpenGL-based applications on Microsoft Windows and UNIX systems.
Combine heterogeneous CAD data in one assembly
• Import large CAD assemblies created by different CAD formats into a single lightweight assembly that enables users to visualize, analyze, and interact with large amounts of product data in real time. Quickly evaluate relationships between parts from different designers by loading just the structure tree and model data needed in order to improve productivity and help reduce manufacturing costs.
Measure and cross-section on precise geometry
• Generate dynamic cross-section views or measurements based on precise CAD model geometry. Call attention to parts or subassemblies so everyone fully understands the design details.
Perform physical properties calculations
• Access critical physical properties information on part models or assemblies such as the calculation of bounding box, volume, center of gravity, mass, and surface area to help explore more options. Save time and give more validity to proposals, design reviews, and material usage estimates.
Enable 3D interrogation and collaboration tools in Adobe Reader
• Let your extended team fully participate in e-mail- or web-based reviews of PDF documents. The collaboration tools in Adobe Reader 8 or later enable teams to create 3D markups, add callouts, rotate, zoom, measure, and interact with 3D assemblies and individual parts, as well as save new 3D associated views, cut cross-sections, and view internal structures and assembly relationships, without the need for CAD applications or CAD viewers.
Export CAD data to neutral file formats for downstream manufacturing processes
• Help save money by eliminating the need to buy expensive CAD translators for each CAD format you work with. Convert virtually any CAD format to a neutral file format such as STEP, IGES, or STL that can be used in CAD, CAM, and CAE applications for downstream processes. Export the entire assembly or select which part models to convert.
Insert 3D CAD designs and video into Microsoft Office documents and convert them to PDF
• Easily insert 3D CAD designs and video files into existing and new Microsoft Office documents, including Word and PowerPoint files, and convert them to PDF for easy distribution.
Repurpose CAD design data to publish richer technical documentation• Quickly clean up CAD designs; create bills of materials; add and modify lighting, materials, or colors; create exploded views, balloons, and animations; and then save as PDF or 2D raster/vector images, creating richer and more interactive technical manuals without the need for an expensive CAD application.
Generate mold parting lines and analyze draft angles quickly
• Reduce the time it takes to design various types of molds by automating the calculation for core/cavity splitting. Use interactive mold analysis tools that automatically generate parting lines and parting direction. Easily calculate draft angles based on different manufacturing conditions.
Use open standards
Create standards-compliant documents
• Create documents in PDF/A, the ISO standard for long-term archiving of electronic documents; PDF/X, the ideal format for high-quality, professional printing; and PDF/E, the standard format for the reliable exchange of engineering documentation and drawings.
Verify compliance with PDF standards
• Get details on compliance of your documents with the new PDF Standards pane, which provides information on PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E.
Create and validate accessible PDF documents• Ensure your PDF documents are optimized for people with disabilities. Create accessible PDF documents from almost any source to help comply with standards. Quickly evaluate, correct, and automatically tag PDF documents for optimized accessibility and reflow.
Download Adobe Acrobat 9 as part of Adobe CS5.