After three months of beta testing, Adobe Flash Player 10.2 has finally out of beta. The Abobe Flash Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime which has been created to provide uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content and videos across screens as well as browsers. The latest version of Adobe Flash Player 10.2 has been designed to improve user experience by delivers beautiful HD video, faster graphics rendering and high performance on mobile screens.
New and improvements features of the Adobe Flash Player 10.2 includes:
- Stage Video hardware acceleration – Leverage complete hardware acceleration of the video rendering pipeline for video playback.
- Internet Explorer 9 hardware accelerated rendering support (desktop only) – Utilizing hardware rendering surfaces to improve graphics performance and enable seamless composition.
- Native custom mouse cursors – Define custom native mouse cursors to enable user experience enhancements and improved performance.
- Support for full screen mode with multiple monitors (desktop only) – Keep content in full-screen mode on multiple monitors.
- Sub-pixel text rendering – Experience improved readability of text in Flash Player, especially for complex character-based languages.
- Fast switch – Show exceptional video with streams that automatically adjust to changing network conditions for better streaming experience.
- Peer-assisted networking – Protect media delivery through the encrypted Real Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP) — a more secure UDP-based network transport alternative to RTMP over TCP.
- Input method editor (IME) support -Allow localized input by accessing operating system IMEs from within the application.
Those users who have interested to download Adobe Flash Player 10.2, can just follow the below steps:
- Visit .
- Select an Operating Systems such as Windows7/Vista/XP/2008/2003, Macintosh OS X 10.4-10.6, Linux, Solaris and Other.
- After select the Operating System, then select a version and click on “Download now” button.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links