If you are looking for a mobile app that allows you to work on your designs while on the go, then you may try out AutoCAD WS mobile app. The AutoCAD WS mobile app is a mobile CAD application which has been designed for users to view, edit and share DWG files on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android device. To give users freedom and flexibility, the DWG and DXF files can be open directly from email attachments and the app allow the users to synchronize their files from the Web or upload drawings directly from AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD WS mobile for iPhone
AutoCAD WS mobile for Android
Key features of the AutoCAD WS mobile app includes:
- Open DWG drawings uploaded to free AutoCAD WS online workspace.
- Work offline with local version of designs when don’t have an online Internet connection.
- Upload files sent as an email attachment directly to AutoCAD WS account.
- View all aspects of DWG file, including external references, layers and image underlays.
- Use Multi-Touch zoom and pan to more easily navigate very large drawings.
- Tap objects to select, then move, rotate and scale.
- Draw or edit shapes with accuracy using Snap and Ortho modes.
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your device without require for paper mark-ups.
- Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite at the actual location.
- Save edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date.
- Share designs with others directly from your device.
- Work with other people on the same DWG file simultaneously.
- View edits to drawings in real time: AutoCAD WS immediately captures changes made by you and others in your online workspace.
The AutoCAD WS mobile app is available for iOS and Android platform. Both versions are available as a free download from and .
Those users who don’t have iOS or Android devices, can also enjoy this free online service through at anywhere and anytime.