Bulk Rename Utility is a file renaming application for Windows that able to allow users to rename files and entire folders based on defined criteria. Bulk Rename Utility is a simple and user friendly application. The users may add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and etc.
Bulk Rename Utility ables to rename single files or multiple files quickly, according to user defined criteria. It also allows users to preview the details of the files properties before renaming. In addition, the users can rename photos by using EXIF data like date picture taken, resolution and other information that embedded in all JPG photo files. Beside that, the users also can rename the MP3 files by using ID3 tags. Other features include supports command line, change files creation and modification time stamps.
It is a freeware and available for download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key