Bulk Rename Utility is a file renaming application for Windows that able to allow users to rename files and entire folders based on defined criteria. Bulk Rename Utility is a simple and user friendly application. The users may add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and etc.
Bulk Rename Utility ables to rename single files or multiple files quickly, according to user defined criteria. It also allows users to preview the details of the files properties before renaming. In addition, the users can rename photos by using EXIF data like date picture taken, resolution and other information that embedded in all JPG photo files. Beside that, the users also can rename the MP3 files by using ID3 tags. Other features include supports command line, change files creation and modification time stamps.
It is a freeware and available for download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code