On many occasions, users might need to create or draw some simple charts or diagrams to illustrate their ideas and to give a better picture of their thinking to others. Users can easily create charts, diagrams, etc by taking advantage of the advanced charting capabilities in office suite programs such as MS Office. Alternately, users can look for diagram or flow chart designer tools to quick design and create one. Diagram Designer is a free and lightweight diagram and flow chart designer cum generator that can help users to quick design and create some simple flow charts without going through a tedious process.
Diagram Designer offers users a handful of tools and templates for users to easily generate some simple flow charts. It features customizable and scalable template object palettes for users to quick draw simple charts. These charts can be easily converted or exported to various popular formats such WMF, EMF, GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, and PCX images. Besides, the program does allow users to do spelling check and offers a simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions as well as an advanced pocket calculator with equation solver.
Diagram Designer is compatible with Windows OS and it can be downloaded via the link here. Due to its simplicity and free charges, users who need to brainstorm or quick design and generate diagrams or flow charts can consider this helper.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements