Usually, most Windows users will go to My Computer to check and view the drives which are available or connected to the computer. The users may find it difficult to view the details information of each drives if there have large number of drives such as mapped network drivers or external hard disk drives which are connected to the computer. Here is a tiny utility which can help the users to manage and monitor the drives easily – Drive Manager.
The utility has been designed to support various types of drives including hard drive, mapped network drives, thumb drive, smart media, compact flash, CD-ROM and DVDs. Beside displaying the volume label, it also able to provide unique ID of the each drives, the available space and vendor information such as manufacturer name, version and revision date. In addition, the users can double click on the drive to explorer the contents of the drive.
Features of Drive Manager includes:
- Hard disk serial number.
- CD ROM Doors open + close.
- Lock or Unlock CD ROM/DVD drives.
- Not mounted drives listed in grey with disks not inserted.
- Time and date.
- Map or disconnect network drives.
- Hide or unhide drives from explorer.
- See drives which are hidden.
- Drive properties dialog on right click.
- Create or remove a substitute drive letter for a local folder.
- Hidden drives displayed in blue.
- Launch Windows Search.
- Drives with less than 5% available are displayed in red.
- Vendor details: Vendor Name, Product Id, Revision and Vendor Spec.
- Automatically refreshes every 30 seconds.
- Able to provide information about the hard disk, SMART information and optical drive information.
Drive Manager works well with most of Windows platform for PC. It is available as a free download with two versions, which are in and versions.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code