Windows Task Manager is a task manager application that comes with Windows operating systems which provides information about programs and processes running on the computer, and display the most commonly used performance measures for processes. Here is a useful task manager which known as DTaskManager that can provides additional features to existing Windows Task Manager. DTaskManager is a standalone task manager that specifically engineered to give additional functionalities which Windows Task Manager does not provide. To make it simple to use, the interface of the DTaskManager is being designed similar to Windows task manager.
DTaskManager includes the following features:
- Three different ways to close a process, as the “termination request”, the standard “forced termination” with dialogue tolerance, and the “forced termination” of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes).
- DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don’t want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process).
- DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them “simultaneously”.
- DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.
DTaskManager supports Windows 2000 and newer versions of Windows including Vista and Windows 7. It is available as a freeware and does not require any installationDownload Free DTaskManager.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links