Looking for an intuitive, useful application to reduce your photo or image size for embedding on website or emailing? The innovative software application company, Balesio has launched its new FILEminimizer Pictures software, at version 2.0, which the company claims as the cool tool that able to compress digital photos and images, as well as achieves impressive file size reductions by up to 98% while always retaining image format and quality, thanks to the innovative image optimization technology.
Highlights Of FILEminimizer Pictures:
- Save big on storage space with file size reductions by up to 98%, such as compress 5MB JPEG photo down to 0.08MB
- Choose the most adequate compression level from 4 different options
- Maintains the original file format without the need to unzip
- Compress your whole digital photo albums at once (batch processing)
- Search assistant feature that able to find all image files on a computer
- Supports JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and EMF formats
The optimized, smaller-sized images are great while users want to send and share them easier via email or upload them faster to popular social networking sites including Flickr, MySpace, HI5 and Facebook.
FILEminimizer Pictures 2.0 that supports English, German, French, Italian and Spanish is available for approximately $35 (single user license). Interested users can download a free version of FILEminimizer Pictures 2.0 from www.balesio.com for trial evaluation. However, the free version only lasts just 20 image optimizations.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello