Mozilla 3.5.1 is an immediate and urgent solution from Mozilla to fix the security loophole. Firefox 3.5 users are warned and advised by Mozilla to update their browser version to 3.5.1. Besides getting the bug fixed, the latest Firefox 3.5.1 has also improved the browser’s stability and speed.
Firefox 3.5 users can get the latest Firefox 3.5.1 download directly from the Mozilla site. Alternately, they can go to Help menu and select “Check for Updates” to get the update.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes