Mozilla 3.5.1 is an immediate and urgent solution from Mozilla to fix the security loophole. Firefox 3.5 users are warned and advised by Mozilla to update their browser version to 3.5.1. Besides getting the bug fixed, the latest Firefox 3.5.1 has also improved the browser’s stability and speed.
Firefox 3.5 users can get the latest Firefox 3.5.1 download directly from the Mozilla site. Alternately, they can go to Help menu and select “Check for Updates” to get the update.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements