Mozilla 3.5.1 is an immediate and urgent solution from Mozilla to fix the security loophole. Firefox 3.5 users are warned and advised by Mozilla to update their browser version to 3.5.1. Besides getting the bug fixed, the latest Firefox 3.5.1 has also improved the browser’s stability and speed.
Firefox 3.5 users can get the latest Firefox 3.5.1 download directly from the Mozilla site. Alternately, they can go to Help menu and select “Check for Updates” to get the update.
Update: Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro