CSS is a Cascading Style Sheet language which use to style web pages that written in HTML and XHTML. Instead of remember all the CSS code, you may use CSS editor tool to make your life easier. ArduoCSS is a CSS editor tool which features with intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
The tool allows the users to edit or create a new CSS with the classic text editor with syntax highlight or with the user friendly managed interface. The users are also can test the CSS in a particular page which show the style sheet in external html pages. In addition, the ArduoCSS has been integrated with a simple wizard that able to optimize and clean the sheet. This feature use the CSSTidy tool which made by Florian Schmitz.
ArduoCSS includes the following features:
- Edit CSS files through visual interface.
- Edit CSS through text editor with syntax highlight.
- CSS compression to optimize site performance.
- Preview in external CSS files.
- Edit CSS property through dialogs.
- Show preview of the editing file.
The ArduoCSS is available as a free download from here and requires .NET Framework 2.0 to run.