How to take care your laptop battery? BatteryCare is a software utility that designed to optimize the usage and performance of the laptop battery. The utility able to monitor the battery discharge cycles and helps increasing its autonomy and improving its lifetime.
BatteryCare includes the following features:
- Battery discharge cycles monitoring – When the configured number of discharge cycles is reached, a notification balloon pops up to remind that a full discharge is required.
- Complete battery information – Shows all the detailed information about the battery, such as wear level, capacities, consumption, manufacturer and etc.
- Notification area information – In battery mode, the notification icon shows the remaining time and percentage of battery.
- Automatic power plans switching – Depending on the power source of the computer, BatteryCare can automatically select the power plan you prefer.
- Control over Windows Aero and demanding Services – Automatically disable the graphics accelerated theme in Windows Vista or demanding services that degrade battery lifetime. Once the laptop stops running on batteries, the theme is re-enabled and the stopped services are restored.
- Auto-updates – No need to trouble in downloading new installers, when a new version is available, the program updates itself.
- Lightweight in the system – Given the concern about the battery optimization, BatteryCare does not interfere with the system performance. It requires only a mere 0,1% of Processor and Memory resources.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links