In order to expand its free weblog publishing tool to Android platform, the world’s search giant, Google has released a new Blogger Android app for blogger users to write blog post directly from their Android based smartphones at anytime and anywhere. Similar to its desktop version, the Blogger Android app allows the users to compose blog posts with pictures and labels. Besides that, it also able to save the posts as a draft for publish later and easily switch between multiple blogs.
Key features of the Blogger app for Android includes:
- Account or blog selection.
- Able to manage multiple accounts and blogs via the app.
- Able to include pictures from the gallery or by taking a picture directly from the app.
- Add labels to post.
- Add location information to the post.
- Able to save as draft to publish later or immediately publish.
- View list of saved or published posts.
The Blogger app for Android is now available as a free download from Android market. The new Android app works well in Android 2.1 operating systems or later.