How do you synchronize your files between two computers? If you are still copying the whole folder from one PC to another, here is a useful administration tool which can help you to solve your tedious tasks. Named as FileMyster, it is a free administration tool that allows automatic or manual synchronization between two folders or two PC. It has been designed to support synchronization of music files, movies, documents and etc.
FileMyster includes the following features:
- Synchronizes latest files only.
- Supports one way or two way synchronization.
- Have the exact same files with full mirror (source/destination) or half mirror(destination only).
- Allows the users to specify which file types to sync or not to sync.
- Able to schedule synchronizations by daily, weekly, monthly or user defined period.
- Automatically backups overwritten or deleted files when configured to do so.
- Fully detailed log after each synchronization.
- Configure each slot separately with unlimited number of slots.
- Auto-synchronization service integrated with Active Directory Accounts.
The FileMyster is able to run on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. It available in two version, and .
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 220.127.116.11 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key
- Google Chrome 76 Released – Here the Full Changelog and Download Links