How do you synchronize your files between two computers? If you are still copying the whole folder from one PC to another, here is a useful administration tool which can help you to solve your tedious tasks. Named as FileMyster, it is a free administration tool that allows automatic or manual synchronization between two folders or two PC. It has been designed to support synchronization of music files, movies, documents and etc.
FileMyster includes the following features:
- Synchronizes latest files only.
- Supports one way or two way synchronization.
- Have the exact same files with full mirror (source/destination) or half mirror(destination only).
- Allows the users to specify which file types to sync or not to sync.
- Able to schedule synchronizations by daily, weekly, monthly or user defined period.
- Automatically backups overwritten or deleted files when configured to do so.
- Fully detailed log after each synchronization.
- Configure each slot separately with unlimited number of slots.
- Auto-synchronization service integrated with Active Directory Accounts.
The FileMyster is able to run on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. It available in two version, and .
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)