Advanced Uninstaller, from IObit Information Technology, is an easy-to-use, free uninstall utility without the need of an installation (IObit Advanced Uninstaller is standalone portable app), designed to help computer users remove unwanted software, stubborn files and folders installed on their computer easily and completely, aiming to clean your system from critical errors and crash.
Key Features of IObit Advanced Uninstaller:
- Advanced Uninstall function scans Windows registry and hard drive for any possible installation leftovers while Standard Uninstall performs as the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs
- Forced Uninstall helps users automatically find the program’s leftovers and traces in their system and uninstall them completely
- Batch Uninstall removes several programs easily with just one click
- Log Manager and Restoration for easy viewing what has been changed by Advanced Uninstaller
Interested users can download the IObit Advanced Uninstaller free tool from here.
IObit Advanced Uninstaller is compatible with Windows 7, 2000, XP and Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) operating systems.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links