Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format which created by Adobe Systems in 1993 for document exchange. Nowadays PDF format has been used widely around the World especially for electronic documents and forms. There are a few popular PDF readers available in the consumer market including Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Reader Speedup and Foxit PDF Reader. For those users who look for new PDF viewer may try out MuPDF as alternative to existing PDF viewer. MuPDF is lighweight PDF viewer which written in portable C.
The renderer in MuPDF has been tailored for high quality anti-aliased graphics. It works by renders the text with metrics and spacing accurate to within fractions of a pixel for highest fidelity in reproducing the look of printed page on screen. Besides, it also supports all non-interactive PDF 1.7 features and comes with the toolkit that provides a simple API for accessing the internal structures of the PDF document.
The muPDF includes the following shortcuts keys for easily navigating the documents:
- L, R Rotate page in 90° increments.
- +, – Zoom in and out.
- W Shrink wrap window.
- N, space Next page.
- B, backspace Previous page.
- Shift-N Skip 10 pages forward.
- Shift-B Skip 10 pages backward.
- M Mark page for snap back.
- T Pop back to last mark.
- 123G Go to page.
The MuPDF is available as a portable Open-Source cross-platform program for Windows, Linux and Mac OS operating systems. Just head to the following URL to access MuPDF download page:
Download MuPDF: http://ccxvii.net/mupdf/download/
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links