Norton PC Checkup is a computer diagnostic tool from Norton Live which has been designed to analyze the system performance, security and other problems by scanning more than 200 elements of the PC. The PC Checkup has been scheduled to automatically scan the computer for security and performance problems each week.
The users also have the option to start a scan manually at anytime. Usually, each full scanning will take less than 10 minutes to compete on most of the PC. The Norton PC Checkup works quietly in the background to proactively detect and alert the PC problems.
One completed scanned, the users will receive a custom report with scan result and fix recommendations. The users have two options to choose for fixing the problems either by their self or call for remote assistance from Norton Live that need to be paid.
The Norton PC Checkup is available as a free download from here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues