If you want to get more details on the latest suites in addition to the digital e-book and digital e-book, Microsoft has also released an offline version of Office 2010 training courses in PowerPoint 2010 format. These training courses are aimed to get users familiar with the new version of the latest Microsoft Office 2010 suites and to see how to do with the everyday tasks. The contents of the course include overview, lesson, suggested practice tasks, test and quick reference.
The Microsoft Office 2010 training courses are being separate into several courses:
- Make the Switch to Access 2010.
- Make the Switch to Excel 2010.
- Make the Switch to OneNote 2010.
- Make the Switch to Outlook 2010.
- Make the Switch to PowerPoint 2010.
- Make the Switch to Work 2010.
- Tame your Outlook 2010 Inbox
For those who interest to get a free copy of “Microsoft Office 2010 training courses” in PowerPoint 2010 format for customize them or view on desktop, can download from Microsoft without stepping through any registration:
- Make the Switch to Access 2010:
- Make the Switch to Excel 2010:
- Make the Switch to OneNote 2010:
- Make the Switch to Outlook 2010:
- Make the Switch to PowerPoint 2010:
- Make the Switch to Work 2010:
- Tame your Outlook 2010 Inbox:
Note: Those users who do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installation on their computer can download free PowerPoint 2010 viewer for viewing PowerPoint presentation in full-fidelity.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links