In order to allow users to open and view Microsoft Office file formats without Microsoft Office installation, Microsoft has released a third party component which is named as Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact 7. This release provides viewing capabilities for documents created using PowerPoint, PowerPoint, Word and Excel in Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007. In addition to Microsoft Office file formats, it also supports viewing PDF file formats.
Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact 7 supports the following Microsoft Office file formats:
- Microsoft Office Word 97, 2000, 2003, XP and 2007 file formats.
- Microsoft Office Excel 97, 2000, 2003, XP and 2007 file formats.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97, 2000, 2003, XP and 2007 file formats.
The Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact 7 is available as a free download from without require any registration, or just download from the official direct download links below.
Download Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact 7:
Those users who have an evaluation or full product DVD of Windows Embedded Compact 7, can find the Viewers for Windows Embedded Compact7 as a separate installer on the media.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements