The Windows Server, Vista and Windows 7 have been built-in Partition Manager (Disk Management) with useful basic functions and features. Some of the Windows users may look for third party partition tools with more features. Partition Wizard Home Edition (for personal use) and Partition Wizard Business Edition (for business user) is a free partition manager which has been designed specifically for 32 or 64 bit Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
With Partition Wizard partition manager, users are able to perform complicated partition operations like resizing partitions, copying partitions, create partition, delete partition, format partition, convert partition, explore partition, hide partition, change drive letter, set active partition and partition recovery.
Partition Wizard Home Edition and Business Edition includes the following features:
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- Extend system partition to improve computer performance to maximum.
- Support RAID.
- Manage the hard disk to get the best performance of computer.
- Create , delete and format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk copy to protect or transfer data.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy – Copy the entire hard disk to another one.
- Copy Disk Wizard – Copy the entire hard disk to another one without windows reinstalling.
- Disk Map – Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, Change partition properties.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
Partition Wizard Home Edition and Business Edition has two paid siblings that supports server operating systems such as Windows Server 200, 2003 and 2008 in both 32 and 64 bit flavors. Partition Wizard Server Edition (aff) (download trial version) costs $119.00 per license, and Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition (aff) (download trial version) costs $ 299.00 per license which allows unlimited usage within one company.
The Partition Wizard Home Edition is available for free download from here for home users only.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)