If Adobe Photoshop or CorelDraw seems to be too complicated and has too many features, the free Windows image and photo editing tool, Paint.NET, is always a good alternative if you just need some simple editing functions such as crop, resize, rotate, adjust colors, etc. The open source freeware Paint.NET has released its latest version Paint.NET 3.5 Build 3509 Alpha which included a few new features targeted at Windows 7 users while maintaining the simplicity of a basic editor.
Paint.NET 3.5 Build 3509 Alpha has added DirectWrite support to the text tool in the new Windows 7. This has the benefit of greatly improving text rendering quality and performance. Besides, it has also added features such as support multiple layers, add special effects, support plugin, and support acquisition of images from external devices.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro