Misplacing the flash drive is a common occurrence due to its small size. The flash drive is portable and handy but losing important data may cost you a lot more than just inconvenience. The data you have backed up in your pen drive may be highly personal or important and you do not want them to fall into the wrong hands. To safeguard your private and confidential data from being leaked out when incidents like this happen, getting an encryption tool such as USB Safeguard can be a good idea.
USB Safeguard is a free and portable security application for Windows users to encrypt their data in the USB drive. This portable program does not require any installation. To protect and encrypt sensitive data files saved on the pen drive, users just need to download and save the application to the drive. Users can launch the encryption application from the flash drive itself and enter a security password when prompted with the application interface. Users can choose to encrypt the entire flash drive or select one or more folders to be encrypted. Users can just drag and drop the files in the drive for encryption. Users are given options of either keeping the original files after encrypting or deleting the original files with the built-in file shredder. USB Safeguard offers users a few options in case somebody tries to access the flash drive unsuccessfully. Users can set to delete the data stored or continue to leave the files there.
Besides the encryption feature, USB Safeguard also incorporates the ‘Safe Internet Browsing’ option which allows users to launch Internet Explorer from the flash drive safely without leaving any internet traces on the host computer such as cookies, URL history, passwords, etc. USB Safeguard also offers an on-screen virtual keyboard where users can enter their security password without using the physical keyboard when they use the flash drive on high-risk computers. USB Safeguard uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect users’ date.
The following video shows the features of USB Safeguard:
Download USB Safeguard via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements