Free Video Downloader is a tiny application which allows users to download high definition video files from YouTube and Wrzuta.pl. The program has been designed based on multithreading architecture that allows the users to download or convert many files at the same time.
The downloaded Video files are saved in original format or can be converted to other popular audio and video formats including AVI, MP4, MOV, MP3, WAV and etc. In addition, it also allows the users to convert their favorite video files from the hard disk.
The Free Video Downloader works well on Windows platform, e.g. Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista. It is available for download from here. This program does not require installation and all the settings are written to INI file, therefore the user’s just need to extract ZIP archive to any folder or portable devices and double click on fvd.exe file to execute it. To download and save a video file, the users just need to paste the video’s URL into the application, click “Get/Convert” and it will proceed to download the video file into the designated folder.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode