Adding watermark or logo to the images is one of the common ways to protect your images or pictures from being easily distributed around or copied by others. Here is a watermark image program which called as Watermark Image Software. The watermark image program allows the users to add digital watermark to their favorite images, photos and pictures in a batch.
The program is featured with the option for users to resize the images before the digital watermark is added. The users can insert any text and image watermarks into the pictures.
Watermark Image Software includes the following features:
- Able to Watermark digital images, pictures and photos.
- Resize images while watermarking the image.
- Supports multi threaded.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory or combine all watermarked images in one directory.
- Skip or overwrite existing watermarked images in destination directory.
- Automatically check for new version of watermark image.
It is available as a free download from here. This tiny program does not require any installation, therefore the user’s just need to extract ZIP archive to any folder and double click on WatermarkImage.exe to execute it.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links