In conjunction to the holiday’s season, Sean Alexander, the director of Microsoft entertainment and devices division has created a desktop theme for Windows 7 which known as Winter Fun Theme. The Winter Fun Theme for Windows 7 is being created with the combination of the winter wallpapers and sound effects that aimed to spice the desktop. By default, the wallpapers are preset to change every 30 minutes and the users are able to change the setting by their own.
According to Alexander, “This combination of Winter wallpapers and sound effects are sure to warm your heart and will be familiar to those who installed the Windows XP Winter Fun Pack back in 2003 as this is a re-release, simplified by Windows 7. I tried to take care not to overdo with the sound effects but you’ll find a few little additions I think you’ll enjoy. To install, just run the .themepack file on your Windows 7 desktop. The wallpapers are set to change every 30 minutes, but feel free to choose your own” .
The Winter Fun Theme for Windows 7 is now available as a free . Once download, the users just need to run the .theme pack file for the installation.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 22.214.171.124 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key
- Google Chrome 76 Released – Here the Full Changelog and Download Links