Are you looking for a Windows application that allows you to organize, edit and view any of your favorite photos on desktop? Here is another free photo editing software which adds another program to the already large pool of photo imaging software, which includes the like of Photoscape, and etc. XnView is a fast multi-format graphics browser, viewer and converter. The application has been created to support about 400 file formats including GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TARGA, TIFF, MPEG, AVI, EXIF and others.
To make it better and easy to use, the image viewer has been designed with Explorer-like browser which allows quick and simple browsing of directory. Besides, it also includes useful features like red eye correction, crops and transforms JPEG image, generate HTML pages, supports batch conversion and renaming, supports slide shows with transitions effects, screen capturing and etc.
XnView includes the following features:
- Supports import about 400 graphic file formats.
- Supports export about 50 graphic file formats.
- Supports multipage TIFF, animated GIF, animated ICO, image IPTC and EXIF metadata as well as EXIF auto rotation.
- Enable resize, rotate and crop.
- Lossless rotate and crop (jpeg).
- Allows adjust brightness, contrast, auto levels, modify number of colors, apply filters (blur, average, emboss and etc), apply effects (lens, wave and etc).
- Full screen mode.
- Slide show with effects.
- Allows batch convert and rename.
- Easily create WEB pages.
- Screen capture and create contact sheet.
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF).
- Supports TWAIN and WIA for Windows only.
- Supports print, drag and drop for Windows only.
- Compare image side by side.
- Filmstrip layout.
- Supports up to 44 languages for Windows only.
XnView is available as freeware for private non-commercial or educational use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links