Google Latitude is a location-aware mobile app from Google. The Google Latitude mobile app has been designed to allow mobile phone users to know where they are and see other on the map. In order to allow iPhone users to enjoy Google Latitude on their device, Google has recently released a new version of Google Latitude for iPhone. The Google Latitude has been improved with the background location updating function which able to track the location even the application is closed or the screen is blocked. However, this features is only supported on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 3G.
According to Google, the features the Google Latitude for iPhone includes:
- See your friends on a map – find out who’s nearby and meet up.
- Share your location continuously with whomever you choose – help friends and family stay in touch with you, even when you can’t take out your phone.
- Control your privacy – share only city-level location, hide your location, or turn off background updating at any time.
- Contact friends by phone, text message or email.
The Google Latitude for iPhone works well in most of the Apple devices such as iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation) and iPad, and requires iOS 4.0 or later. The Google Latitude is now available at App Store in over 15 languages and 45 countries. However, the desktop users also can enjoy Google Latitude at google.com/latitude from their PC or turn on optional apps such such as Google Location History for a personal history dashboard.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links