IE PassView is a small utility that retrieves all user name and password along with their associated URL from the Internet Explorer password database. It supports most of the Internet Explorer version such as IE 7, IE 8 beta version, IE 6 and etc. After recovering the password, it also able to export to a plain text or HTML file.
IE PassView is simple and easy to use as it doesn’t require any installation or additional DLL files. The users can simply copy the executable file (iepv.exe) and paste to any folder then double click on the iepv.exe file to execute it. Once executed, it will scans all the Internet Explorer password in the systems and display in the main window.
IE PassView utility can recover 3 types of passwords like AutoComplete, HTTP Authentication and Stored FTP Password. This utility is released as freeware and free to download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs