Microsoft Private Folder is a utility that allows you to password protect your folder on Windows PC after you successfully passed through genuine WGA verification during download process and install process. After you install Microsoft Private Folder, a password protected folder named ‘My Private Folder’ is created for you to store your private data with basis security.
However, if you are unable to validate your copy of Windows, you can install Microsoft Private Folder by using the following steps with any WGA validation process, and without using any crack or hack:
- Download Microsoft Private Folder from Microsoft at direct download location.
- Execute the downloaded file MSPF10ENU.msi with the /quiet switch. You can either go to the Command Prompt (Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories) then cd (change folder/directory) to your saved file location and then key in “MSPF10ENU.msi /quiet”, or use Run (Start Menu -> Run) and type “C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\My Documents\MSPF10ENU.msi /quiet (assuming you saved the program in My Documents folder).
Note: With /quiet parameter means silent install. So after installing, Windows operating system will reboot automatically. So make sure you have save your works before starting the installation.
Simple 2 steps, without the usage of crack or hack to bypass the WGA validation, Microsoft Private Folder is installed.
Disclaimer: All information on this page is for educational and informational purpose only. Please contact Microsoft if you need help.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links