Want to spring some surprises in your PowerPoint presentation? Need some special effects to bring life to your presentation? The Y-generation has a very short concentration span, so turning a PowerPoint presentation into a flash movie is one way to capture their attention. iSpring Solution has released its latest iSpring Pro 3.5 application, an enhancement tool in terms of animation and effects to make your PowerPoint presentation more impressive. Users could use this application to convert the PowerPoint Presentation to flash format.
The newly released iSpring Pro 3.5 has added new features such as repeated animation which allows users to set the number of repeated movements of an object, photo, etc. Users can download iSpring Pro 3.5 for a trial period via the direct link here. Other features of the PowerPoint enhancement application include:
• PowerPoint 2000-2007 and Windows 2000/XP/Vista support
• 180+ animation effects
• Text animation effects by words and letters
• All slide transition effects
• PowerPoint 2007 3D objects
• Customizable player templates
• Embedded videos, sounds, and Flash movies
• Support of Right-to-Left languages
• .SWF and .EXE Flash output
GOTD is giving away free license for iSpring Pro.