If you are one of those who always performs installing and uninstalling of Windows applications then you may notice that most of the applications which are being uninstalled with “Windows Add or Remove Programs” still leave traces behind in registry or elsewhere. Therefore, you may look for third party Windows uninstaller to solve the above issues. KUninstall is a tiny portable application that able to uninstall Windows applications with scans for leftover registry keys, files and folders.
KUninstaller allows the users to sort the programs by any columns and provide detailed information. Apart of that, it is featured with Finder function that show a new dialog with options to explore, uninstall, close window and kill process when the users drag the Finder icon and drop it on any programs.
The KUninstaller includes the following features:
- Search items with key words.
- Supports Unicode.
- Show more detail information.
- Locate key in Registry.
- Much faster than “Windows Add or Remove Programs”.
- Drag and drop file name or shortcut of installed program.
- Use Finder to uninstall running program or desktop icons, quick launch toolbar, taskbar or system tray.
- Scan for leftover registry keys, files and folders to delete.
Since it is portable, the users can simply download and unzip it to any folder. This application supports both Windows XP and 2000.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost