Good news for all users who always switch between different web browsers for daily browsing activities. Now with the free Lunascape 5.0 Alpha version that integrates all three major web browsers (Firefox, Safari/Chrome, Internet Explorer) into one, users will be able to select particular rendering engine that able to reduce incompatibility issue with better efficiency and optimization when trying to render and display different web contents, that eventually bring most benefits out of them to end users.
This is especially useful for web developers when they need to run the compatibility tests among all different web browsers with various rendering engines. Currently Lunascape is still in Alpha 3 version and there is still improvement room that the developer can work on to make it one of the best web browsers for all. Lunascape is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Server 2003 and is free for download at Lunascape.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs