Good news for all users who always switch between different web browsers for daily browsing activities. Now with the free Lunascape 5.0 Alpha version that integrates all three major web browsers (Firefox, Safari/Chrome, Internet Explorer) into one, users will be able to select particular rendering engine that able to reduce incompatibility issue with better efficiency and optimization when trying to render and display different web contents, that eventually bring most benefits out of them to end users.
This is especially useful for web developers when they need to run the compatibility tests among all different web browsers with various rendering engines. Currently Lunascape is still in Alpha 3 version and there is still improvement room that the developer can work on to make it one of the best web browsers for all. Lunascape is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Server 2003 and is free for download at Lunascape.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code