Generally users might not be so particular about a document theme but some users such as businessmen, artists, etc who are particular about professionalism would think differently. A better looking and professional theme presents a unique visual appearance that gives readers or recipients an impressive feeling. Microsoft Office Online offers users various document themes for users to download and apply in their document. However, if these themes are not suitable or users prefer a customized theme which can reflect their corporate identity and image, Microsoft has introduced a free tool, Theme Builder, to facilitate users to build their own document themes.
The Microsoft Theme Builder enables users to create their own document themes for Microsoft Office 2007. The documents themes will be saved in a new file format with the extension “.thmx”. These themes can be used or applied to word documents, excel spreadsheets, power point presentation slides, and also outlook emails. The theme creator is free and can be downloaded via the link here. The application requires .Net Framework and Office 2007 Primary Interop Assembiles. Users need to install these two applications prior to installing Theme Builder.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost