Generally users might not be so particular about a document theme but some users such as businessmen, artists, etc who are particular about professionalism would think differently. A better looking and professional theme presents a unique visual appearance that gives readers or recipients an impressive feeling. Microsoft Office Online offers users various document themes for users to download and apply in their document. However, if these themes are not suitable or users prefer a customized theme which can reflect their corporate identity and image, Microsoft has introduced a free tool, Theme Builder, to facilitate users to build their own document themes.
The Microsoft Theme Builder enables users to create their own document themes for Microsoft Office 2007. The documents themes will be saved in a new file format with the extension “.thmx”. These themes can be used or applied to word documents, excel spreadsheets, power point presentation slides, and also outlook emails. The theme creator is free and can be downloaded via the link here. The application requires .Net Framework and Office 2007 Primary Interop Assembiles. Users need to install these two applications prior to installing Theme Builder.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello