The latest version of Firefox 3.0.7 web browser is now available for download. According to the developers that they have fixes a number of stability and security issues found in version 3.0.6. Beside that, Mozilla also said that the next major release will be known as Firefox 3.5, rather than 3.1 as the original planned.
The Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6 including:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them. This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days.
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window .
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
The users of Firefox is adviced to update and click here to start download.
Update: Firefox 3.0.8
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links