Have you upgrade your Opera Internet browser to Opera 10 Release Candidate which has been released by Opera desktop team on 25 of August? If you not yet done then you can skip it by upgrade its to Opera 10 Release Candidate 2. The Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 has been included a variety of fixes and improved on its stability, icon, native skin and import of widgets when upgrading from Opera 9.64.
The Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 includes the following improvements:
- A couple of possible fixes for pages that never stop loading (NSL).
- Stability fixes.
- Native skin fixes.
- Widgets should work when upgrading from 9.64.
- Icon fixes for Windows and Unix.
According to the desktop team, the latest Opera Internet browser is still on the track for the final release on 1st of September. Due to the focus on the Opera 10.0 releasing, the Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 will not be available as an automatic update but if you interested, just head to the following URL to access official Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 download:
Mac (Universal): http://snapshot.opera.com/mac/Opera_10.00_6652.dmg
Mac (Intel Only): http://snapshot.opera.com/mac/Opera_10.00_6652_Intel.dmg
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs