Have you upgrade your Opera Internet browser to Opera 10 Release Candidate which has been released by Opera desktop team on 25 of August? If you not yet done then you can skip it by upgrade its to Opera 10 Release Candidate 2. The Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 has been included a variety of fixes and improved on its stability, icon, native skin and import of widgets when upgrading from Opera 9.64.
The Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 includes the following improvements:
- A couple of possible fixes for pages that never stop loading (NSL).
- Stability fixes.
- Native skin fixes.
- Widgets should work when upgrading from 9.64.
- Icon fixes for Windows and Unix.
According to the desktop team, the latest Opera Internet browser is still on the track for the final release on 1st of September. Due to the focus on the Opera 10.0 releasing, the Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 will not be available as an automatic update but if you interested, just head to the following URL to access official Opera 10 Release Candidate 2 download:
Mac (Universal): http://snapshot.opera.com/mac/Opera_10.00_6652.dmg
Mac (Intel Only): http://snapshot.opera.com/mac/Opera_10.00_6652_Intel.dmg
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements