After four release candidates, Opera development team finally has released the stable version of Opera 11.10 aka Barracuda. The Opera Barracuda has been featured with a refresh version of Opera’s rendering engine (Presto 2.8.131) with support for WebP, CSS and gradient. Similar to , this release includes lots of improvements and features especially Speed Dial.
New and improvements features of the Opera 11.10 final includes:
- Uses “Barracuda” as its code name.
- Uses the new Opera Presto 2.8 rendering engine as identified in its user agent string.
- Flexible Speed Dial your favorite sites are better looking than ever.
- Enables easy Plug-in installation as an example: the Flash plug-in if it is missing from the system.
- Faster loading times and better image quality.
More information and changelog at the Opera 11.10 release notes.
Opera 11.10 for Linux x86-64, Linux i386, FreeBSD i386 and FreeBSD AMD64 is also available in Debian package, RPM package tar.gz or tar.bz2 from opera.com.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro