In effort to help teens to learn how to stay safe online, Microsoft has teamed up with security expert and author, Linda McCarthy to give away “Own Your Space – Keep Yourself and Your Stuff Safe Online” digital e-book in PDF and XPS format. The “Own Your Space” e-book is aimed to every teen who takes the time to learn about security and how to stay safe and be smart online.
Chapters in the “Own Your Space” e-book includes:
- Chapter 1: Protect Your Turf.
- Chapter 2: Know Your Villains.
- Chapter 3: Nasty “ware”.
- Chapter 4: Hackers and Crackers.
- Chapter 5: Taking SPAM Off the Menu.
- Chapter 6: Cyberbullies.
- Chapter 7: Phishing for Dollars.
- Chapter 8: Safe Cyber Shopping.
- Chapter 9: Browsers Bite Back.
- Chapter 10: Private Blogs and Public Places.
- Chapter 11: Going Social.
- Chapter 12: Friends, Creeps and Pirates.
- Chapter 13: Any Port in a Storm.
- Chapter 14: Look Pa, No Strings!.
- Chapter 15: Getting Help.
- Chapter 16: Tweaks.
The book normally costs $19.99 to purchase. The “Own Your Space” e-book is available as a free download. from Microsoft in PDF or XPS format:
XPS format (All Chapters):
PDF format (All Chapters):
Besides that, chapter by chapter are also available for download from .
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs