In effort to help teens to learn how to stay safe online, Microsoft has teamed up with security expert and author, Linda McCarthy to give away “Own Your Space – Keep Yourself and Your Stuff Safe Online” digital e-book in PDF and XPS format. The “Own Your Space” e-book is aimed to every teen who takes the time to learn about security and how to stay safe and be smart online.
Chapters in the “Own Your Space” e-book includes:
- Chapter 1: Protect Your Turf.
- Chapter 2: Know Your Villains.
- Chapter 3: Nasty “ware”.
- Chapter 4: Hackers and Crackers.
- Chapter 5: Taking SPAM Off the Menu.
- Chapter 6: Cyberbullies.
- Chapter 7: Phishing for Dollars.
- Chapter 8: Safe Cyber Shopping.
- Chapter 9: Browsers Bite Back.
- Chapter 10: Private Blogs and Public Places.
- Chapter 11: Going Social.
- Chapter 12: Friends, Creeps and Pirates.
- Chapter 13: Any Port in a Storm.
- Chapter 14: Look Pa, No Strings!.
- Chapter 15: Getting Help.
- Chapter 16: Tweaks.
The book normally costs $19.99 to purchase. The “Own Your Space” e-book is available as a free download. from Microsoft in PDF or XPS format:
XPS format (All Chapters):
PDF format (All Chapters):
Besides that, chapter by chapter are also available for download from .
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements