Kodak’s Photo Compact Disc (PCD) format is a multi-resolution compressed graphic file format commonly used by Kodak especially on its Pro Photo CD discs. Since PCD files are only used by Kodak, most of the time Kodak users might have difficulties to open and convert the photo format into other widely supported formats such as JPG, BMP, etc via some photo editors or graphics conversion programs. This will stop users from using the photos such as exporting to presentation slides, upload to photo sharing sites, etc. If users couldn’t find other conversion application, probably they can try up pcdtojpeg app.
Pcdtojpeg is a free PCD images files into high quality JPEG images files conversion program released under GNU General Public License (GPL). This free graphics conversion tool supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platform. The latest version 1.0.2 has been released and users can download it via the link here. pcdtojpeg is able to perform high quality conversions to convert Photo CD format to JPEG format without compromising the resolution: full color scheme is well managed, no blown highlights or color casts. Besides that, this app will also extract all PCD metadata during the conversion so that the converted images keep all the information.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)